Sunday, June 08, 2008

"愛很簡單" by David Tao



愛很簡單 英文版
David Tao

I can only give my life and show you all I am in the breath I breathe
I will promise you my heart and give you all you need if it takes some time
And if you tell me you don't need me anymore that I love won't last forever
I will ask you for a chance to try again to make the love a little better

I love you, say we're together baby, say we're together
I love you, I need you forever baby, you and me

You say you hardly know exactly who i am so hard to understand
I knew right from the start the way felt inside if you read my mind
#If you tell me you don't need me anymore that I love won't last forever
I will ask you for a chance to try again to make the love a little better

I love you, say we're together babe, say we're together
I need you, I need you forever babe, need you forever (you and me)

Remember when I used to hold you
Remember when I made you cry
You said you love me oh you did, yes, I did

#Repeat

--
愛很簡單
作詞:娃娃 作曲:陶吉吉

忘了是怎麼開始 也許就是對你有一種感覺
忽然間發現自己 已深深愛上你 愛真的很簡單

愛的地暗天黑都已無所謂 是是非非無法抉擇喔~
沒有後悔 為愛日夜去跟隨 那個瘋狂的人是我 喔~~

I LOVE U 無法不愛你 BABY 說你也愛我
I LOVE U 永遠不願意 BABY 失去你

不可能更快樂 只要能在一起 做什麼都可以
雖然 世界變個不停 用最真誠的心 讓愛變得簡單

愛的地暗天黑都已無所謂 是是非非無法抉擇喔~
沒有後悔 為愛日夜去跟隨 那個瘋狂的人是我 喔~~

I LOVE U 我一直在這裡 一直在愛你
I LOVE U (yes I do) 永遠都不放棄 這愛你的權利

如果你還有一些困惑 Oh No 請貼著我的心傾聽
聽我說著 愛你 (yes I do)

0 comments: